Sunday 24 June 2012

Zombies, Run!

First day back after my one week hiatus following nasty run and poorly knees last Saturday (although I did manage 1250m in the pool yesterday, swimming with someone else which made a change). I'm back in my reliable old Nike Airs and ran a reasonable 15 mins with 25 speedwalking on top, which I'm fairly comfy with. I took a different route (through West Norwood rather than Dulwich this time) which was nice in terms of a change but pretty traffic heavy, so I might try it again but maybe not so late (was about 7.10 when I left the house).

I also tried out my first Zombies, Run! mission which was fun - I got "caught" when I started working so it definitely tracks you on GPS - must log in and have a look at how it logs the runs. It told me I was running a 7.40 minute km, or a 11.84 minute mile - which I can kind of believe because I did get puffed out after 15- 16 minutes - this was a cardio issue not a legs issue. Anyway, good to be back in the saddle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment