Sunday 15 July 2012

Week in review, 9 - 15 July

This week, I ran 13.2 miles, smashed my personal best with a 30:20 minute 5k, and ran the furthest session so far in ManiRuns take 2. I'm pretty pleased with how things went this week. Kit has stood up, I kept going despite threatening cold and feeling a bit crap, and TOM starting yesterday morning. I can definitely be proud of this week.

So, goals for next week:

Tuesday 2 miles
Wednesday 4.3 miles (with Home Run as a trial to see if I like it)
Friday 3 miles
Saturday 6 miles

The schedule is a little different because it's Phoebe's confirmation on Sunday, so I need to be there for that. The two long runs are fine in that one will be organised (and they carry your bags home for you, hurrah) and the other is just me tootling around on Saturday. Tuesday and Wednesday short runs will be either before or after work depending on what time I get up - am in East London both days so might be easier before work rather than after. Ho hum. It's a bit of a leap from 13.2 up to 15.3, so will keep the length of Saturday under advisement. Feeling much, much more confident about starting half marathon training in three weeks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment